When it comes to protecting the investment you have in your small business, choosing the right commercial insurance plan can be confusing. NewMark Insurance offers a variety of flexible professional liability insurance solutions to meet the needs of your business. Specialized packages offer protection according to your liability and property requirements.
Industries Requiring Insurance
Your business and insurance needs are unique. Commercial insurance allows your business to operate even in the face of costly litigation regardless of your industry. A liability policy protects the financial future of your organization with top-notch coverage, and NewMark Insurance offers the following commercial policies and coverage options:
- Attorneys Professional Liability, including legal malpractice coverage
- Insurance Agents E&O, such as innocent insured coverage for independent contractors
- Mortgage Brokers/Lenders E&O to manage claims related to discrimination allegations
- Property Managers E&O for retail shopping centers, office buildings and more
- Real Estate E&O to handle claims of failure to disclose material facts or inspect a property
- Title Agents E&O for losses due to errors in the title documentation process
Choosing the right type and amount of insurance protects your hard work and investment in your business now and in the future.
Business Insurance Portfolio
NewMark Insurance offers cost-effective insurance solutions for your business. Talk to a trusted agent for more information on coverage options.